Friday, July 26, 2024

Adirondack Vacation - Day 2 - Stop 3 - Coney Mt - Top

 

Well Dad, we've made it to the top, time to have a snack, and a drink, then look around.

Just look at that view Dad!

You can see for miles from here!

I'm king of the world!

With this staff, I rule it all. :)

This was definitely worth the climb up here, this is just an amazing 360 view.

I think this is one I'd do again, to see the stars from.

I mean, you can see all the different mountains from here.

We are definitely rocking out on this rock.

I took a walk all the way out on the edge of the top to look as far as I could see.

The view is great, all those trees below us.

Come on Mom, let's keep looking around.

And here is another possible contender for the holiday card.

Although this one is funnier!

No comments:

Post a Comment