Friday, July 26, 2024

Adirondack Vacation - Day 4 - Stop 3a - Raquette River Fishing

 

Now this spot, has some potential.

Mom has gotten ready to go into the water.

While this spot is shady, the tree is in the way of a good cast.

Now having traded in my outfit for a swimsuit, I can also head into the water to get a better angle on my fishing expedition.

Duck and cover Mom, I'm casting near you.

Think we'll get any bites?

I've got my game face on for this set.

This rock here makes a great perch to see out into the water, and get a good cast.

I caught something here, but it got away.

Hey Dad, enjoying the shore?

And here's another long cast down the river.

Dad says I'm the spitting image of Tom Sawyer here. Never read it.

All I know is this rock provides good support, to allow me to fish.

Mom and Me, in the river, fishing, and relaxing.

It's just a lazy hazy day, with my feet in the river, and my rod trying to catch a fish.

I'd say this is the life.

Even Mom is ready to get into the action, of course I'll try to catch her hair if she gets too close.

Okay Mom, I think we need to shift spots.  I've got a great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment