Friday, July 26, 2024

Adirondack Vacation - Day 2 - Stop 3 - Coney Mt - Down

 

Okay I've seen it all, time to go down.

Just need to use the walking stick, to make sure I can get down from some of these rocks. And this is considered night time friendly?

And down we go, this area is smoother then a lot of others.

Come you guys, I'm going to leave you in the dust, and behind in the forest.

Me and Mom, hanging out at a rock, looking sweaty, but we had fun.

I will say this hike seemed easier then the other mountain, I'd do this one again.

Dad looks like he is having a great birthday, getting to do what he likes to do, hiking and taking pictures.

I mean this is a lot of rocks to have to walk through, can you image tripping here in the dark?

But I say we just rock out in the rocks.

Mom is definitely feeling the burn here. You can almost see the steam coming off of her.

I on the other hand, am on my second wind, and making my way with ease.

Just a few more rocks and trees to go Mom.

You remember how I said we started off by going down.  That means when we're leaving, we actually have to go up at the end, ug.

Perhaps that easy start, isn't always a good thing.  Right Dad?

Now this rock, near the beginning/end of our trek is quite cool looking, and covered with Mom's favorite thing.. Moss.

We made it to the end!  It was fun, and worth the walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment