Monday, June 20, 2011

Disney World - Day 2 - Magic Kingdom - Before Nap

 We got to Magic Kingdom right when it opened... And got to see the opening show.

 Next we got on a Steam TRAIN!  I love trains.

 As usual... I found a slide... and went down it (this one was under Splash Mountain)

 First ride... and probably my favorite.... Pirates of the Caribbean. At the end I got to see Captain Hooks' Treasure room (my statement...M&D say it is Captain Jack... I say Hook!)
 Daddy took me for a ride on a Magic Carpet... Up and down we went!  We even got spit on by a Camel.

 Up into the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House we went.... It was quite a view!

 Outside the Haunted Mansion....

 I got so scared in the Haunted Mansion I almost pooped (I told Mommy that it had scared the poop out of me...).. Although I did enjoy the ride.

 Mommy took me on the Dumbo ride.

 Here we about to get on it...After a long long long long wait.

Weeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment