Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cedar Point

Here I am driving the boat... I kept going around and around and around in circles.

 Hum.... I think this might be fun... C and N say it is....

Ahhhhhh.... I shall hold on for dear life now.

 Weeeeeeeeeeeeee... Now this is my type of ride!  Make it go faster Daddy!

 Me, C and N.  Having a blast at Cedar Point!

 C took me on the Red Baron airplane ride.  I had fun.

 Mommy is taking Me and N to get wet on the bridge.

 That... that ... was soooooooooooo much fun.... I loved that.... Yeah!!! Oh and that is Uncle J behind me :)
 See... here I am getting wet on the bridge again.... This was one of my favorite parts of the whole day!

 Taking a ride on Daddy's shoulders... seems to be my normal thing :)

Now this was my first Roller Coaster.  On my second trip Daddy rode with me.... It was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment