Wednesday, August 17, 2011

On the Way to Maine - VT, NH

 We drove from home up to Burlington, VT the first afternoon.  When we stopped there, I was tired, but I had my own bed to sleep in! :)

 The next day, our first stop was at the Ice Cream Store.... Yeah!

 First we all posed in front of the neat truck.

 Then we went on a tour of the factory that ended in the orignal Flavor Lab, where we got to eat some ice cream... Yummy!
I am going to take this big milk spill home with me... :)

 They had a PLAYGROUND!!!! So I pulled Daddy on to it, and we played.

 Afterwards, we got back on the road... and Mommy was paying good attention... and saw a MOOSE on the side.... and stopped.....
 Moose are BIG!
 Look at that Moose run... Run Moose Run!

The American Moose in its natural habitat :) At the base of Mount Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment