Thursday, February 23, 2012

Strong Museum of Play On my 3rd Birthday!

 For my 3rd Birthday Daddy took me to the Strong Museum of Play...We arrived as it opened.. Here I am punching in for a long day of play.

 I just felt the need to work on the Taxi Cab Engine.  It was in need of some serious repairs.... I did my best to get it working.

 I got to do my own shopping at Wegmans.  I loaded my cart full of stuff, and then ran it through the checkout line, before helping Daddy to put it all back.

 Hopped on a train ride with Daddy, around the loop we went!

 Got to meet the Lancer's mascot Louie, the blue dragon.  I gave him a hug.

 I climbed through the Cowardly lion's jungle cave, and had to make a RAWR sound while doing it :)

 Here I am sitting with my good friend the Troll, I've hung out with him for years it seems.

 Jumping from block to block, I used this workout location to wake up.

 MOMMY!!! Where did you come from, I thought you were at work... I've got so much to tell you about my day with Daddy here...

 Ice Cream... Now that is a way to wake up, and spend time with Mommy!

I ended my fun fun 3rd birthday with a ride on the Carousel as the Museum closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment