Monday, May 13, 2013

Imagine RIT

 I really like the orange rooms, because orange is one of my favorite colors.

I think I need a chair like this at home.  It has a table and everything.

Time to catch the ball!

I think I see one coming... I am sooooo going to catch it!

 I got it!  I got it... it's mine!

Whack the mouse.... **Whack**

I lead Mommy through the maze.

 We made it!


Okay Daddy.. so the plan here is to go on that bounce house, then the slide... then the obstacle course.

I think I hurt my knee on that slide....Oh well.

So I'm making my house with a minimalistic  color scheme.

I think it looks good right here.


Look!  I've got a lightsaber!

**Vroom** **Vroom**

This is a fast car!

Now it's my turn to launch the balls.

One big tug aught to do it.

We had a fun time at Imagine RIT.

It was fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment