Friday, July 12, 2013

Tall ships festival

 See that big ship behind me and Daddy, that is what we came to see today.

 Okay, I've seen it, let's go. :)

 Grammie, Me and Daddy, on a Tall ship.

 Now I've swapped Daddy out for Mommy...

 Look at me! 

 Can I ring the bell Daddy?

 I'm coming down to the deck Grammie.

 Mommy's got me!  She is acting crazy, must be the heat?

 Now that is a cool wheel... Too bad I can't drive the boat.

 So, where shall we head?  I'll navigate us.

 Nah.. I'm just the ship goofball.

 And look at my cousin C here... He is a fully dressed up pirate.

 I've got a hat too.

 So how do we all look?

 Cousin M rolled the dice for that name, mine was Peg Leg Bob.

 I think I should have actually rolled the dice, vs. dropping them down...

 Hey Cousin M, can I have a try at the wheel?

 The lake is huge Dad, how long would it take to sail it?

Happy Birthday Mommy, I hope you had a fun day here with the tall ships.

No comments:

Post a Comment