Saturday, November 23, 2013

Galaxy Weekend at MOP - Part 2

 Hey Dad, look over there... Is that a Ghostbuster?  (there were 5 of them wandering around)

 Okay, I'm the mailman for the Empire.

 Its a dirty job, but some trooper has to get Lord Vader his mail.

 That wore me out... Time for a rest.

Even Dad is joining in the rest.

Time to do some construction.

Its just as simple as picking up a block from the container and moving it around.

Dad brings in the cart for me to drop the block on to.

 Then I drop it down, and grab the next... I got the hang of it.

 Time to walk the tight line, and avoid the battle below.

 A little bit of time with the Slinky on the stairs.

Then back to the builder area.  Tada!

Mom is helping me drop the balls through the tubes.

 I think she is having as much fun as me.

Towards the end, I was getting hot in the Captain Rex costume, so I took it off, and played with some blocks.

I think I might be the ruler of the universe.  That sounds like fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment