Saturday, December 7, 2013

Holiday Time at George Eastman's House

 I'm watching the man walk in the mirror.

I make up my own version, with a little help from Dad.

 I do love walking up and down the stairs of Eastman's house.

 But getting me to pose with Mom... That can be tough at times :)

 Nah Nah Nah Nah!

 March march march... Out the door we go.

 To get a late lunch... With pickles!

 I love pickles!

 Look... I'm a pickle eating monster.

 Back up the stairs... Can you see me now?

 To the computer, one of my favorite things to play with here (I like the old movies).

Hum... I found a crown for Mom to try on.

 Watching the horse run in the zoetrope is fun.

 Then hanging on the couch with Mr Eastman, listening to a story from him :)

 I think Mom is trying to make fun of him.

 Look I'm back in Eastman's time, listening to him read a story to me.

 A picture in the conservatory, with the big elephant head.

Then some dessert of gelato, before heading home.

No comments:

Post a Comment