Saturday, February 8, 2014

Scooby-Doo Day - Feburary - MOP and Globe Trotters

 So I heard Scooby-Doo was going to be at the Museum of play, so we hopped right on over there..

 And caught up with Scooby right when he was starting his rounds.

 Dad and I love Scooby-Doo!  He is our favorite.

It was for the opening at MOP of the Animation exhibit by Cartoon Network.  They had cool things like the stop motion camera setup (shown above) as well as other items.

Even picture points with my morning cartoon crew of Tom and Jerry.

Then I took some time out to play the piano...

 Before finding Scooby again to get a picture with Mom, Me, and Scooby.

 As well as a group photo with all of us...

 After that it was time to go shopping in Wegmans.

 I got Celery, mushrooms, and a Pumpkin so far.

 Then some cheese.

 I also had fun weighing the different items.

 That is some heavy celery... It weighed more than the pumpkin.

 I then headed up to the front of the store to be the store manager,  where I requested things from Mom, like a big Pumpernickel bread.

 Then I called out information to people...

 Which is always a lot of fun.

 Even requesting more items from Mom, back in the Cheese/Bread Shop.

 Here Mom has brought me some hunks of cheese.

 Then Mom took the front of the store and I got her a Challah and a Baguette.

 So now I'll go drop them back where they belong... we still have somewhere special to be...

 At the game with Scooby-Doo's friends... the Harlem Globe Trotters!

Look I see them!  This is going to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment