Saturday, June 21, 2014

Hiking around Letchworth - Part 1

 It was a beautiful day to go and have a picnic and hike in Letchworth.

Hang on Mom... That is a big fall.

Dad.... Don't try to throw me over the wall! :)  (J/K)

Dad would never do that... He's got me good.

See, always there for me.

Look I'm almost as tall as Mom and Dad (with a little help from the wall).

So I say we go this way Mom.

I know the way to the lower falls.

You have to go down the stairs...

Or in my case... I make my own "stairs"

Weeeeeeeeee

I've got a rock to toss into the water!

Did you see where it hit?

Come on Dad... I want to get closer to toss more rocks!

Pose for a picture Mom.

Me and my Dad... Dropping rocks into the water :)

Think we have a lot of fun?

Okay Dad... Let's drop it right there... It should be a perfect shot!

Hi Mom!

I took this picture of Mom and Dad... I think it came out quite well!

Someone was nice enough to take a picture of all three of us... It looks like a perfect shot!

Now if I sneak by Mom here I can get myself a big rock to drop into the water :)

The falls are very pretty huh?

Okay Mom.. You can let go of me now...

Oh great.. Dad grabbed me now...

Okay this part of the Lower Falls has been done... On to the next part of the adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment