Monday, July 7, 2014

Happy Fourth of July!

 It's the Fourth of July... Time to go back and see Daddy's family and my cousins.

It is always a fun time to see my Cousins and such.

Cousin C and me having fun with a frisbee

Climbing around.

I'm ready to catch the ball... Hit it my way!

 Come on Cousin N... Don't let Cousin C mess up your hit.

See I'm a cool dude out here on 3rd base.

I'm too legit to quit :)

Swinging on the swings with Cousin C

Dad, his brothers, and GG, with me.

Race time!

I shall race Cousin C and try to beat him.

Let's do that again!

Zoom... Off we go - Cousin M, C, and N.

Dad joined in a run a well... He is fast :)

Almost all of my first cousins (missing one).   I had a great time!

Funny Faces #1

Funny Faces #2

Okay I think we've out funnied faced each other too much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment