Tuesday, November 25, 2014

MOP Star Wars Weekend - Part 1

It started with some storm troopers, and a rebel, at the front entrance.

Next I found a droid... It was one I was looking for... :)

More troopers (storm and speeder) were found.

Darth was upstairs, guarding Emperor on a starship bridge.

The general was there too.

There is something strange with the Emperor... he smiled.

Mom liked these clone characters.

I took a picture of Mom and Dad with the bounty hunters.

 I liked the bounty hunters.

We found another Darth Vader, with more Storm Troopers.

These Imperial Pilots were really cool!

R2D2!  I found you... Do you have any battle plans for me?

The Sand person followed me around..

This Storm Trooper has definitely seen some battles.
 
See look... He is wondering how I didn't notice him sneaking up on me... 

That is one tall Chewbacca.

Darth Maul was cool...

I'm an action figure, with Captain Rex and Commander Fox.

These two clone troopers, were cool as well.

Next up... shooting a Trooper.

I think I am a better shot then they are.

Another R2D2..Is this a droid I was looking for?

This time I took out two Troopers.. And Won!

The pilot better watch out.. I've got a light saber.

No comments:

Post a Comment