Monday, December 22, 2014

Botanical Gardens

 Dad, Me, and, Grammie at the Botanical Gardens.  Lots of pretty trees and gingerbread houses to see here.

 I took this picture of Dad, Grammie, and Mom... I think it came out quite well!

Look its me, taking a picture of myself, with Mom in the background :)

Hi there, have you come to my camp to do something fun?

It's snowing indoors!  Think I can catch a snow flake?

Do you like the bird I made?  It is suppose to be a robin.

Dad and me, in the botanical gardens.

I shall perform my ninja moves, under the waterfall!

** Huzzah **

 The jungle has made me wild.

Okay smile for Dad with the camera :)

Dad and I, in front of the leave cutter ants.

I took this one too.

Train ride!

Okay Dad, give me the camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment