Monday, April 13, 2015

Trip to Cleveland - April

It's a real Apollo Capsule!

This one, on the other hand is not.  But it's still fun to play in!  Look I'm in space.

What do you think Mom?  

Ready to blast off to a new world to explore?

Or how about we just direct a rover to look around?

Or we could go climb on the rocks of Mars...

Oops.  We need a space suit there don't we? :)

Dad and I had a electrifying hair raising experience!

I feel like I've been recharged!

Next up Dad and I work on creating some building, to test out how well they survive the earthquake we will cause it... It fell.  I did shake the table hard.

 I do think that the Moon base Dad made was awesome.  I created the connecting barracks to it.

Look it's Cleveland Browns Stadium (now know as First Energy).

Grammie, Dad and I in front of the W. Mathers. ship.

I took this great picture of Grammie, Dad, and Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment