Saturday, July 18, 2015

Happy 4th of July - Part 2 (Uncle J's and Fireworks)

Let the games begin...

Cousin N can go pretty high on the swings.

With the three of us on this, it moves around :).  But I still can go pretty high.

Next up... Kick ball.  Look at me BOOM this ball.

A little catch with my Cousins.

We're awesome!

No really... we are AWESOME!

Dad and Me, playing Frisbee with  Dad's brothers.

Couch picture with GG.  It's the six K cousins.

We are a handsome/beautiful bunch huh?

And a bit silly as well :)

Yo homes.... toss me the ball.

I'm going to get you C!!!!

Maybe a baseball bat will work better to take you down!

Dinner time, with my cousins... telling jokes, and having a good time.

Well. most of us are anyways.

Just the six of us..

We are quite a posse huh?

To end the 4th of July, we went to see Fireworks.  I think they are Dad's favorite part.

No comments:

Post a Comment