Thursday, February 25, 2016

7th Birthday Party - Part 4 - Food and a Show

It's time to go get some pizza, and a magic show!

I'll lead the way...

For the first trick..

Let's try to make something fun occur.

As we all sit here eating our pizza and watching the show.

I think I need a magic hat as well.

Score!  I got myself a hat as well.

I wonder if it will help prevent my pizza from falling apart... Nah it's fine I'll just eat the cheese and pepperoni off of it :)

Ooo what's this...I get the magical scarf we created?

It's awesome!!!

I think this outfit works well for me... don't yoy?

It's making me grin from ear to ear.

Now back to my pizza.

So what do you think Dad?  This outfit work for me?

Let's do another magic trick!


Need to hook our fishing lines in...

And reel in some color for the crayons and such.

I think I've figured out that magic trick.

Time for dessert!

Hum... what shall I wish for....I've got it!  Just give me a minute... stop rushing me.

I've got my blueberry muffin (In place of a cupcake).

So how about we move on to presents now?

No comments:

Post a Comment