Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Star Wars Night At the Red Wings Game!

It's Star Wars Night at the Red Wings game.  A chance to meet up with R2D2 and watch some baseball.

Even Kylo Ren was in the baseball mood :)

The 501st was in attendance, ready to pose for pictures.

Even the Jawa was there...

I wonder what they look like without the mask on...

I got a picture with Kylo Ren and his grandfather Darth Vader.

Seems like a good reunion to me :)

And the Boba Fett with the Tie Fighter Pilot are always a good match.

Then it was time to take in the ball game!

Mom and I are all set to watch it.

As is Dad, in his Red Wings hat.

The Red Wings Player's have Star Wars shirts on... which you could bid on.

I'm hoping we pull this out!

Even in a loss we had fireworks to fall back on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment