Sunday, April 30, 2017

Sunday Hike on the Lehigh Valley Trail

Before we start on the hike, I need to PHOTOBOMB Dad!

It's a beautiful day for a hike.  Dad and I have our walking sticks, the sky is clear, and it the temperature is nice.  Let's go for 1 mile down, and 1 mile back.

We're part way down the trail, time for a snack break on a rock.

Okay, we did a mile.  

What do you mean you want to keep going?!  Fine, I'll eat some skittles on next 1/2 mile trek.

It better be worth it!  My foot it still a bit wet from that puddle I stepped in.

Okay... I'm done! I'm going  to sit here on this bench and eat more skittles.

 And make jokes....Since you both are trying to make me laugh.

I mean it is a nice bench...

With nice surroundings around us.

I could sit here for a bit... You two go along with out me...

HEY! Wait for me!  I was kidding!

For my next trick.. I shall ride the walking stick like a broom..

Or try to get some symphony (and something to eat) for Dad and Mom.

How about I cackle like a witch too? **Cackle**

Okay we made it the additional 1/2 a mile beyond what I agreed too.  I'm tired, how about someone goes back and gets the car and brings it around to me?

HEY... Is that a fox behind us.  It is a fox.  Now that is cool to see!

Okay we're almost back.  You make me go a full mile (or so) more then I promised.  Now you own me some ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment