Monday, August 14, 2017

Buffalo Baseball Tournament - Game 3 (Day 2)

Okay... Today we're going to play our hearts out and win us a game!

All of us are ready for this one... We've got this!

Like this awesome play me and J made!

And HE OUT!

Working on my swing in the on deck circle.

And time to hit this one for a base hit!

Here's the swing...

That one should get me on base!

And off to the races!

Then on to second for to get me into scoring position.

Now I'm off here in left field, ready to stop a ball.

I can be a bit goofy out in left.

Time to get myself another hit!

Then make my way home on a good hit by a teammate!

That's another run!  This should help us win this game!

Victory!  We played well in that game.

Here is the whole team of us.

Trying to get our act together.

Which can be a bit hard with this rag tag bunch of kids :)

I mean look how goofy all of us are!

No comments:

Post a Comment