Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Another Jr Cav's Game

Time to warm up for a game!

We're all stretched out, ready to take on the other team.

Play is 1 guy... 1 is the play!

Quick, get back on defense.. Let's stop them!

Well that shot didn't go in.

I got my guy, he isn't getting by me.

Ready for the next play set, lets stop them here.

This guy likes to run all over the play, I'm getting a good work out.

Come on team, let's get that ball to fall!

I think I can block that shot... 

Nope, but I got the rebound in my sight.

Well that was a good game, we won it!

Time for the next game, this time we've switch to the the black 

 I need to get some practice in on m layup before the game!

Here's the pass to the forward.

Okay, I've got this guy!

 ONE!  Play is ONE!

Let's fake the pass one way, and got the other way.

Coach and I watching the rest of my teammates.

I got this play ready to roll.

As I bring the ball down the court, I need to check out where everyone is.

And another pass goes in!

No comments:

Post a Comment