Monday, February 26, 2018

Flowers at Eastman House

It's always fun to go to Eastman when they have the large quantity of flowers out to look at!  Mind you I need a proper meal, after having played basketball.

Now I'm ready to look at, smell, and ...

Take pictures of the flowers!

The house is always so well decorated, and it smells great!

So we make a point of coming out to see it each year.  I know Dad loves looking at and taking pictures of the flowers (just like me!).

And Mom always loves seeing the flowers as well.

Do you think that elephant head needs a flower in it's snout?  Nah....

Group mirror shot!

It is always fun to get a picture on the grand staircase.

Then off to play in the children's area.

Today I'm going to color in a daffodil

Then grab a picture of Dad :)

Before ending our trip, with our normal treat of Gelato!

No comments:

Post a Comment