Friday, April 27, 2018

Creek Play

Being almost Earth Day, Dad, with mine and Mom's help, is going to clean out the garbage in the creek out back.

Then I proceeded to wander back and forth through it ;)

Splashing along.

Having a fun time.

With my new boots we got for this purpose.

This is awesome!

* do da do da do *

Splashing along...

Having some fun...

See where I can get to..

I even made it through back through this culvert.

It gets a bit deeper on the other side.

Or if I trip and almost fall.

This is why I wanted these boots!

While they may be waterproof, they can only do so much with how I am using them.

Like when I jump off the bridge into the creek!

In the air....

And down deep into the creek!

That was fun!

I'm soaked!

And my boots are full.

No comments:

Post a Comment