Friday, November 30, 2018

Eastman House and RMSC

It's time for the Annual Gingerbread Houses at Eastman House.  One of Dad and mine's favorite thing to do.

Now to get some climbing on at RMSC

I've gotten good a this!

Checkout this city balancing act that Dad and I made.

I've got the ball going through the hoop.  But getting it to go back and forth through them is hard!

I'm Block Man!  I do this all the time at camp.

I really love the dioramas here at the museum

I'm hiding in the back the attic... but Dad's flash found me!

I managed to get the laser and the water to align perfectly, and stop it in time!

Just chilling in the vibrating bass chair!

Now to test my car to see if it can carry the supplies to the people over the mountain.

Although using a crane might be easier :)

I wonder if a hover car would work for transporting things over the mountain...

I shall plan the route!

No comments:

Post a Comment