Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Lilac Festival! - Part 1

It's festival season!  Time to head out and smell the Lilac's for the first festival.

I always love the Lilac festival.  It's pretty flowers, great smells, good music and food.

I look forward to this event every year!

I think it is one of Mom's favorite events as well.

Tada!

Or should we say FLOWERS!

I know it's one of Dad's favorite things!

I mean the Lilac's smell so nice.

It makes for a wonderful time, right Dad?

As we pose for Mom in front of the flowers...

Or should I say with our favorite pose ;)

Hey Dad, you got yourself a Lilac hat I see.

Time for the running of the hill.  First down it...

And then Back up it.

Sheesh, not sure I should have done this twice. It's tiring.

Well Mom, shall we continue through the Lilac's on the hill, towards the next stop?

There are still pansys, and tulips and such to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment