Sunday, September 1, 2019

The Great NY State Fair - End of August

Check out this year's butter sculpture it is awesome!

My turn to put out the house fire!

I've got the help to get the hose in place.

And water activated.

I got this, I'm knocking down those fires fast!

If only it were this easy in real life.

How about some archery in the Native American Village set.

Check out my form!

And launch it at the bullseye.

This chicken is awesome!

Okay I have to admit, the sand sculpture is amazing!

Like mind blowing!

This picture makes the sculpture easier to see.

Here's the backside.  Let's get back to the moon!

Mom and me with the Flying monkey and the apple trees.

Okay one more time with the front side.

Ready to from NYS Transportation trivia?

How about some petal power!

Or shooting some ducks!

Yep we had a blast at the NYS Fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment