Monday, October 28, 2019

Day off with Dad! - RMSC

 Time to get my butt kicked in the music bass chair.  What? That what it's called the Butt Kicking Chair.

It's Dad and Me inverted in the Mirror!

Now this is a structure I'd love to have the time to try to build.  Not sure I could do it all, but it would be fun to try!

Jamming on the tablet band apps.  Let's get those drums going!

 It's the DeLorean from Back to the Future!

Complete with a Mr. Fusion.  I need to get me one of these!

I think I can move the "eggs" around.  And avoid the Dino.

I got this figured out.  Going to pick it up now!

Now this is a cool Alien.  He's kinda awesome!

This was a droid I was looking for.  But it found me first.

Time to drive the explorer on Mars.  Only have a short amount of energy to find as many things as possible.

Me and Dad built a rocket that got all the way to Mars! Go us!

How about us having a blast with pictures!

I can hear you all the way over here Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment