Monday, November 25, 2019

Smashing Pumpkins

I'm ready to finish these pumpkins off...

First I shall start off practicing my "knife" toss with this screwdriver

Bring it back, with a proper hold

 And then flip it properly and toss it at the pumpkin

 That one wasn't too bad a toss

 Now to work on my hammer throwing

Similar idea to the screwdriver, bring it back...

Ready, watch this one Dad, going to stick it right in

And the landing in the pumpkin has been stuck

 So check out my form here

Need to make sure we get some good torque on the hammer

And release it with full force

 **SMASH**
Yep that one was a good toss

Time to take the shovel to it.

To crush them into pieces!

DIE PUMPKINS!

 **SCRAPE**

Now for a bit of close up stabing!

Followed by some pounding!

 ** POUND **

Followed by a bit more shoveling

** CRASH **

No comments:

Post a Comment