Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Wedding Fun - End of July

 

Me and Mom, in our fine gear, before the wedding

I'm running errands for everyone...

Me and cousin H. waiting for the ceremony to begin.

Me and Booka, we almost match.

Throwing a football, with some of the other kids.

In this instance I'm the one tossing the football to the others.

Just Me and Mom, hanging out at the table.

Okay Booka, it's almost time for some food!

Me and Mom, warming up the dance floor.

She's trying to teach me the steps to a slow song.

I'm not to bad at this...

Now I much prefer this part of the dance.

Spinning Mom, around the floor.

Okay Booka, ready to dance?

Now with Booka, you need to watch your steps.

Rock Out Man!

I've got the best dancing moves!

And back to dancing with Booka, for another round.

Okay, we're taking a break, just sitting here for a few minutes.

Me and cousins H, having some fun in the grass, with a balloon.

In this case, we are trying to see who can keep it off the ground.

It's been a long night of dance.  I'm beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment