Sunday, July 16, 2023

Golfing for Dad's Birthday at Craig Wood

 

You always need to get your practice in at the driving range, before you head to the course

I think my form has gotten nice!

Check out the vista views here!  This is a beautiful course to just look around.

We've got our fun hats and fun shirts, and a beautiful day to play golf.  Happy Birthday Dad!

Dad and I, rocking it out, as we love to do!

Lining up my shot, on the fairway, with Mom watching on.  Her ball is somewhere around here.

I mean the views are great, the tee boxes are nice, the greens are wonderful, the fairways are a bit wobbly.  But I'd come back just for the view again!

Mom, Me, and Dad, on the top of tee box at our last hole (we did 9), just look at how beautiful it is!

Me and Dad, hanging in the cart, as we head up to the last green.

 Ah.... a nice refreshing drink, after a long set of golf.  We went a brewery so Dad could try some beers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment