Sunday, September 17, 2023

Letchworth

 

Mom wanted to head to Letchworth and have a fun afternoon there.  So we stopped off and got some fries at the restaurant spot at the entrance.

Then to the Tea Tables to play some card!  Were I proceeded to talk all of Mom and Dad's Chips!

Then we headed up to the Middle and Upper Falls to get our pictures at the falls and the bridge.

Somehow we managed to get to this spot, in between groups so could get some good pictures!

So rocking it from the sitting position!

Before a bit of Classic Rock :)

Well we might as well walk our way to the steps and make a decision about going up them or not once there...

I don't think Mom want's to go up the steps...

I'll raise some horns to that thought!

No Steps for us today!

But I could go for some brains....

Can I have yours?


 Eye see you over there...

I've got an Eye on you

Make that two eyes!

Nah just fooling.

We did have to stop and compare my height to this stature.  Here I am in my best Gaston Pose.

This might hurt my fist....

Yep... OW!

Okay you win.. I surrender!

And now for a more normal pose :)

This was a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment