Sunday, February 25, 2024

Frozen Jr. - Set 2 - Show Night 1 - Part 1 (story pieces)

Who wants some ice?

Um excuse me, your getting into my ice here.

Okay I'm out of here, if you need ice come see me.

So, your sister has destroyed my ice business, and you like my song?

So your going to try to find her and convince her to stop this winter huh?  Good luck.

AHHHH A living snowman!

So you're a snowman who likes summer huh?

I just got to go tell him he's going to melt!

Why not? It's the right thing to do!
 
You'll be a puddle!

And now this band of travelers have come across a shop having a summer blow out.

And why are you all dancing about eternal winter?

Dying due to cold - Not Hygge

But I guess I'll join into the dance.

I mean everyone else is dancing.

We've done it, victory is ours!  The ice age is ended

Me and my crew saved the day!

I hope you enjoyed the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment