Saturday, March 30, 2024

Maple Weekend and Llamas!

 

It's maple weekend!  Time to get out, do some maple taste testing, buy a bunch of maple stuff, and visit my friends the Llamas!

I really need to make a book up with all the pictures of me and Llamas.

Me and this one, both have the same type of floppy hair huh?

They really want me to give them some straw, ah well I don't have any for them :(.

Perhaps they are thinking my hair might work?

Now he's just posing for the camera.

Dad enjoys seeing the Llamas as well.

Mom's hair fits right in with these guys as well.

On to the next spot, to get some other items.

Like a wagon ride past the beef cows!

Before heading up to the third place to get a pancake breakfast for linner.

Yep, a complete day of Maple Weekend, always a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment