Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Imagine RIT

 

Here I am learning how to be a DJ.

In this place, I got to make my own print using an old ink press.

This is cool, a bit of work, but kinda awesome

They even brought out the original Spirit - the RIT Tiger Mascot. They made him into a rug.  Now that is cool!

In the College of Business they build the world largest kerplunk setup.

Since it had finished off the last set of pulls, I helped get it reloaded.

They afterwords I got to get the first pull.

It's time for my favorite part - playing video games!

This one is awesome!

Mom popping in behind me.

On to the next game.

Dad watching me playing a game.

Me and Dad both playing video games.

Gamer creed held on to.  I won in the That Damn Goat competition!

Won me a Goat!

Sword attacking a shield was kinda cool

I was one of the beta testers for the human size hamster wheel, so I need to get my practice in it.

Time for some more video game playing

Light saber fencing with Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment