Monday, May 7, 2012

Imagine RIT 2012

First stop felt making with Mommy...

Put the wool in a pile...

Then cover it with this wet soapy icky cloth

 Then push on it really hard...

Then rub it gently

Then wonder why it takes soooooo long....

And then, voila! It's done!


 Okay, Dad, I can pick up more trash than you!

 That was hard work, I need a ice cream break.

 I feel better now!

 Wow this hill, is really steep, or Mommy is too tired to rotate the picture...

 Phew, now we're right side up!

 Daddy, it's sideways again! Try going THAT way!

 A little Ipod break will fix us.

 Look, Dad!

 I love lollipops!


 Look at the balloons, Mom!

Okay, Mom must be really tired, but this balloon guy is cool.

I got to give a guy a pie to the face!

Making tunes on a giant piano.


What a fun day!

What fun we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment