Monday, May 21, 2012

Let's Go Move Some Mulch

 So, you want me to do what again?

 Oh!  Shovel... Sure I can do that.

 I'll even put it into my wheelbarrow.

I got a lot in to it.... Now where to?

Ah, dump it around the tree... I missed on the first part.. This part I'll use the shovel for.

Then some handfuls in strategically placed areas.

What?  This is hard work!

Do da do da do da do

Time to get some more mulch!

Ooo... a trick shot... off the top of the pile, over the shovel, nothing but wheelbarrow.

Now this is a big shovel full!

Okay, the wheelbarrow is full... Where to now, Mom?

Around the back... Mommy and me, each with a full wheelbarrow of mulch.

Mommy and I walk the same....

Okay, so Mommy we dump this load here?

Time to get another load full of mulch... This is fun!

1 comment: