Saturday, July 7, 2012

June Trip to Letchworth - High Falls Walk to the Train

 What a pretty spot to pose with my pretty Mommy.

 Of course... we never look at the camera at the same time... Sorry Daddy.

 Oh wait.. he got one of us!

 What a view... mind if I climb down there Mommy? :)

 Daddy....Can we go up to that bridge?

 After I pose for a picture.. okay...

 Dun Dun Dun Dun Da Dun Dun Da Dun (Vader's Theme)... I shall sing this the ENTIRE way up :)

This is such a nice walk...

 Come on Mommy and Daddy it's only a few hundred steps...

 This is an easy walk....

 See, even Mommy can do it... And I've got a stick with me to help if needed.

 Almost to the top...

 Would you look at that... I get to the top and a Train comes by... I must be very lucky!

 Oy Vey... Mommy is too busy looking at the train...

 It is a VERY VERY Long train huh?

 Still going overhead, and Daddy gets in the action...
We watched it to the end.
Then down the steps... Jumping them in time with Daddy :)

**Jump**  **Jump**  **Jump**

No comments:

Post a Comment