Monday, July 30, 2012

Renaissance Festival

 Am I as funny as Duan Juan and Miguel?

 Mommy loves Miguel... So she got her picture with him.

 Miguel thought I was cool.

 Daddy got his picture with Duan Juan... They do seem to match a bit.

 Then Daddy and I shot a bunch of arrows at targets... I loved it!

 Here I am pulling back the bow to take the shot... With Daddy's help.

 This is soo cool... Daddy can I have a Bow and Arrow?

 I then got to ride a War Horse... Just like a knight!

 This is one of the best days I've ever had!

 I want to stay on here forever.

 Do I not look like I belong on this horse?

 Mommy went for a ride too.

 Add did Daddy... brandishing a sword!

 I was really good a figuring out the Maze...

At the end I could lead Mommy right through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment