Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Firefighter!

 I am ready to put out the fire.

Turn the hose on, and aim it at the fire in the house...

Oh yeah!

Now what...

Working with the fire extinguisher to put out the burner fire.

That fire is hot.

I got a little help with the handle... It is hard to push it down at times.

Back to the hose!

See?  I put out the fire in the house.

Standard Picture in front of the Fire Truck....

They are so cool... But I like the Hose and Fire Extinguisher better.   More interactive.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Take that you fire in the house!

This truck is providing all the water power for the hose.

This time I pushed the fire extinguisher handle down myself!

I put out that fire in a short order!

Look at that pond... They are filling it with water from the trucks... That is cool!

See the trucks in the background... and the pond?  That is a lot of water.

It was a beautiful day.

But a bit cold... Can we do one last set of the hose/fire extinguisher before we go?

The chief helped me with the last hose run :)

No comments:

Post a Comment