Sunday, April 13, 2014

MOP - Superhero Day

3 Loaves of bread, and 2 potatoes.  Sounds good to me... I like my carbs!

Hopping over the blockers on the hopscotch board is hard work.

Playing some tunes on the electronic piano is always fun!

Cuddling with my Mommy, while waiting to see Thor!

Dad and I got to see Thor.  He looked good!

It's Word Girl and Wonder Red!  They are famous.

I even got Dad up here for a picture with them.

IT'S BATMAN!!!!!!!

We played a variant of Dominoes that we made up.  It was a lot of fun!

Look I am super strong!

So is Dad... He had fun acting like it was heavy.

Mom says, Daddy and I look a lot a like.

Do you think so too?

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall......

I fell, but I did not crack my shell :)

Time to see what is cooking in the stove.

Look over there, I see Joker and Harley Quinn on the wall.

I'm going to beat you at this game Dad!

Time to make my superhero headgear.


Tada... Call me Lightning Flash!

And to complete the day at MOP, a ride on the Carousel.

CHEESE!

Ah such fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment