Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Imagine RIT - Part 1

Another year, another fun day @ Imagine RIT.

First off playing some computer games.

Then Dad and I looked at some robots.

So what shall we do next?

Attack each other on the couch?

 Ride a bike?

How about flex my muscles?

Nah I think I'll shoot some balls into the air.

And for my next performance, I'll get hit by a water balloon.

Getting into the seat...

 Waiting for them to fix the helmet that pops the balloon.

Okay I'm all set, lets do it!

Mom hit the button to drop the balloon.

 *** SPLASH ***

I can't wait to see that high speed video of it!

Next up... Trying my hand at climbing a rock wall.

 I've got my helmet and safety harness on... Let's try this!

Hum... This is not as easy as I thought it would be....

 Um... Okay... I'm done....

 Down I come.

Check out the cardboard castle wall....  Anyone home in there?

No comments:

Post a Comment