Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Imagine RIT - Part 2

This is AWESOME!!! Playing in the packing peanuts...

Burying myself under them....

And popping out!

Ta da!

I want one of these for home!

Can you imagine the fun we could have?

 Mess?  What mess?

But it would be so cool... Swimming in the packing peanuts.

See I've got one right here in my hand for you :)

Now this is what a cardboard castle needs...  A cardboard sword!

I will defend this keep!

None shall pass!

Time to relax in some cool furniture.

And swing on a swing made from reclaimed items.

How high do you think I can go?

How about this up-cycled chair.  Think it works for me?

Might be a little big.

Now here is a cool geodome with a star feel to it.

That water wheel is cool!  It lit up a bank of LEDs.

Hi Mom!

See we tricked you... You went up to the top to catch us, and we swapped floors :)

I'll pick up the balloons... In record time I think!

The maze was easy... I still did it a few times though.

I do so love a good ride on the tiger.

I know how to restart this... Just click this button.

Getting a finger cast done.  It turned out cool!

Making my cardboard house.

It's got lots of windows (it's my school)

I'll place it right here, near this tree.

This contraption is for kids who can not walk on their own.

I found it easy to maneuver around with, and had fun with it.

And so ends another fun day at Imagine RIT!  Looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment