Sunday, February 1, 2015

MOP - Part 4 of a full last day of January

I've got a lance and a trusty stead - let's go to the joust.

I am a knight.. At least I have a shield.

We shall take out the evil villain that is Daddy!

Oh no, even disarmed of his weapon, he still uses his Kung-fu skills.

He's got me... ahhhhhhhh!

We three shall defeat him!

Oh No... It is is the evil Mommy witch.

 She is trying to turn me into a toad!

Just kidding ;)

Okay Mom... let me go now.

Really... let me go.

I shall escape from this Evil Mommy Witch!

Hey look new stuff to do.

Dad and I built a big tower... and then I knocked it down :)

Time to launch some more item.

I always love to end my day at MOP on the carousel. 

Like my ride?  I've named this horse Jewel.

Ah that was fun!  On to the last part of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment