Monday, February 23, 2015

RMSC

This catapult that Mom, Dad, and I created works great!

Hey Dad, get a picture of this ball launching at the castle.

They raised the white flag... we won!

Okay Mom, hand me up a ball to drop into the funnel.

Mom said she needed this picture, to match one from years ago.

I really like the funnel... It's more fun to toss the balls into it directly.

Mom thinks she is funny.

I'm not sure if I'm having more fun then Mom.

Well... I can hang onto the wall....

Trying to climb it is a different story... ahhhhhhhh!

Okay I'm on it again....

Now Dad is on it.

We're both going to drop off of it....

Okay I might be able to move a step.....

I am a pterodactyl.... 

So is Dad :)

Like my tail?

I shall now shake my tail at you.

Which way is up?

I always wear my safety gear when digging for bones.

I am a icicle!

No comments:

Post a Comment