Sunday, May 31, 2015

Altitude Trampoline Park

 The Trampoline park near us opened this weekend, so we went there.

I played dodgeball with some other kids.

 Throwing the ball at them

I've got two here :)

Bouncing and throwing is a good work out.

Next I jumped into the foam pit.

 Then I did it on the other side, using the side wall.

This lets you get a bit farther out.

I even did a bunch of flips!

Then we did Dodgeball on the "extreme" side.

I tried climbing the rock wall.

 I'm starting to get the hang of it.

I really loved doing the knock down beam.

Get your gear on, and try to knock someone else off the beam.

 For the first go around I practiced with one of the workers.

 Soon I found some kids to convince to go against me.

I had a blast!

 I ended with some running and jumping on the main floor.

This was awesome.. We'll definitely be back here!

No comments:

Post a Comment