Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Imagine RIT in May 2015


It's the first festival of the year!


There are cool things everywhere- an electric go cart.


I'm pretty cool, too.


Mom and I thought the ice arena was cool, even without the ice.


I've got great dance moves.


I will funk you up!


Waiting for the ball cannon to fire takes forever.


But I make it fun!


Got one!


Let's see if I can do that again.


It was hot enough for the water balloon drop.


Sploosh!


So much fun!


This pool table showed the best shot, and I totally nailed it. Dad says he sees shots like that in his head.


I'm ready for race cars!


Ok, this time I'm showing Mom my skills.


This maze was a piece of cake.


Especially the second time around.


Last up was the green screen.


I'm a video star!



Because I'm HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment