Sunday, November 29, 2015

MOP - Galaxy Weekend - Characters

 Stormtroopers and a Tie Fighter pilot... That is as a good as any way to start a day in a Galaxy Far Far Away.
Now we add Commander Fox to the Mix.... He's a bit of a goofball (see below)

The Emperor is very stern... I think he needs to lighten up a bit :)

See - Fox knows how to be on the lighter side. Ha Ha Ha!

Now this is an interesting mix of guys.... A Stormtrooper, a Clone Trooper and a Tie Fighter Pilot go on stage together....

And then I show up in my Captain Rex costume.

This is not the droid you are looking for... But I found it anyways.

Now how can you beat this?  A ride on a speeder bike!

Oh no... The snowtrooper is bringing the cold with him!

You don't usually see Rebels and Empire people together... Other then at events like this :P  Even the droids were in on it.

So who you gonna call?  Ghostbusters!

 Obi Wan Kenobi is strong with the force.

Dad and me got to pose with some First Order Storm Troopers!  They look cool!

Mom joined us as well.

This guy was hanging with some bounty hunters.

Commander Fox was popular.

I like the Leia in the bounty hunter disguise.  She had it down great!

She was right with Boba Fett.  Worked well.

This Darth Vader had the voice and everything!  He didn't try to strangle me with the force... but he did cut a mean pose.

This guy just looks cool!

Chewie is huge!  He towers above us... And the Rebel pilot was great!

Anyone up for shooting some Tie Fighter Pilots?

I'm going to take them out with my nerf weapons!

R2D2 was simply amazing!

Mom loves him as well.

Who knew that there were hipster Stormtroopers/Tie Fighter Pilots?

This imperial guard was very imposing.

I prefer the old school guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment