Sunday, November 29, 2015

MOP - Galaxy Weekend - Playing

So even though its Galaxy Weekend at MOP... I still need to get some playing on...

Such as a drive in the car race..

Which I always try to win in!

My climbing skills on the wall are getting better as well.

I have been multiplied by the big kaleidoscope

Even Dad had fun playing - such as when he got to ride the speeder bike.

Mom was her usual self :)  Wanting a hug and such.

I waited for the train so I could be in front... Much more fun items to play with in the engine area.

My shots were on target.. I took out those Tie Fighter pilots.

All that work at home with the Nerf weapons pays offs!

Dad and I launched the ball from the toy solder's bazooka , and hit the target!

It took us a bit.. but we finally got the timing down.

 I'm next to push the button to lift a bowling ball onto the track

Ready to grab a video of it Dad?

Okay here goes!

The interactive screens were cool as well.  You could draw on them, and pick up objects.

Dad and I having a sit down while playing with some dominoes.

I always have to defeat the Death Star....

Especially on Galaxy weekend.

Then I gave Mom and Dad a break, and played with some solders and such.

We're defending the bridge from intruders!

Dad and I took a ride down the starry elevator.

And we went and got ice cream and a milk shake.  Mom and I were a bit goofy.

Afterwards we headed to bear country, where I worked the farm stand.

I payed for the items I got... and then sold them for a profit... I even sold bricks.

I got my dollar to do the final part of any trip at MOP....

A ride on the carousel...

When I was a trying to stick my hand up the horse's.... well you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment